Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011

1. Wanda Jackson - You Know That I'm No Good

2. Billie Holliday - Summertime
3. Heavenly Gospel Singers - Mean old World
4. Rodriguez - Like janis
5. Willie Nelson - I couldn't Believe it was True

6. Waylon Jennings - Oklahoma Sunshine
7. The Handsome Family - My Ghost
8. Diane Cluck - Focus on their Eyes
9. Karen Dalton - Ribbon Bow
10. Michael Hurley - Penguins

11. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Untitled Roadside Demo
12. Holy Modal Rounders - The Second-hand Watch
13. Bill Callahan - Diamond Dancer
14. L. Daniels - Nitecap
15. Sid Hempill - Devil's Dream

16. A fisherman in Japan - Esashi Oiwake
17. Mickey Newbury - You're Not My Same Sweet Babe
18. East European Folk Song
19. Kurt Vile - Smoke Rings for My Halo

20. Woody Guthrie - Bound to Lose
21. Malvina Reynolds - Bury Me in My Overalls
22. Charley Patton -sic em dogs on me
23. Johnny Cash - That Lucky Old Son

24. Buffy Sainte Marie - He's an Indian Cowboy in the Rodeo
25. Gilberto Gil - Marginalia II
26. Freddie King - I Got the Same old Blues
27. Jesse Fuller - Leavin' Memphis, Frisco Bound

28. Angels of Light - Song for Nico
29. Jack Elliott - San Fransisco Bay Blues
30. Loudon Wainwright III - Bell Bottom Pants
31. Alela Diane - Elijah
32. Bob Dylan - Bring it On Home

33. Old and in the Way - Pig in a pen
34. Bonnie Prince Billy - Molly Bawn
35. Shirley Collins and davey Graham -Rif Mountain
36. Sandy Denny - Two weeks Last Summer

37. Six Organs of Admittance - Poppies
38. Joanna Newsom - Jackrabbits

No comments: