Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17 2011

1. Leonard Cohen - Let's Sing Another Song Boys

2. Johnny Cash - Beast in Me
3. The Handsome Family - Poor, Poor Lenore
4. Kris Kristofferson - The Prisoner

5. Bob Dylan - Queen Jane Approximately
6. Doc Watson - Hesitation Blues
7. The Lonesome Strangers - Billy in the Lowground
8. Ramblin' Jack Elliott - Soul of a Man
9. Steve Earle - Until the Day I Die

10. The Peasall Sisters - In the Highways
11. Angels of Light - To Live Through Someone
12. T. Rex - Find a Little Wood
13. Shirley Collins and Davey Graham - Dance for Two People
14. Bonnie Prince Billy - Master and Everyone
15. Donovan - Cosmic Wheels

16. Charlie Feathers - Peepin' Eyes
17. Arlo Guthrie - Mapleview (20%) Rag
18. Loudon Wainwright III - Muse Blues
19. Martha Wainwright - Une Enfant
20. Buffy Sainte Marie - Summer Boy

21. A Silver Mt. Zion - Dead Marines

22. Fairport Convention - I Don't Know Where I Stand
23. Vashti Bunyan - This is Where I Like to Stand
24. Merle Haggard - Hungry Eyes
25. Mickey Newbury - How I love Them Old Songs

26. Tim Buckley - Move with Me
27. Neil Young - Don't Cry No Tears
28. Phosphorescent - My Dove, My Lamb

29. Hank Williams III - One Horse Town
30. Steve Young - My Sweet Love Ain't Around

31. Hobart Smith - Hawkins County Jail
32. Joan Baez - Plaisir d'amour

No comments: