Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27, 2011

1. Nico - Le Petit Chevalier

2. Loretta Lynn - Act Naturally
3. Angels of Light - Not Here / Not Now
4. Michael Hurley - Portland Water
5. Songs : Ohio - Easts Hearts Divided
6. The Carter Family - Jimmie Rodgers Visits the Carter Family

7. Kris Kristofferson - For the Good Times
8. Napatista - Glanton's Ferry
9. Tom Lehrer - Smut
10. Louvin Brothers - I'm Ready to go Home
11. Smog - Bathroom Floor
12. John martyn - Dreams By The Sea
13. Joni Mitchell - Help me

14. Woody Guthrie - California Blues
15. John Fahey - Lion
16. No Doubt About It
17. The Handsome Family - Fallen Peaches

18. Harry Nillson - I'm Mean (Bluto's Theme)
19. Leon russell - Magic Mirror
20. Six Organs of Admittance - Somewhere Between

21. Charlie Feathers - Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On
22. Stonewall Jackson - Leona
23. Hayes Carll - Girl Downtown
24. Lee Hazelwood - I Move Around
25. Townes Van Zandt - Velvet Voices

26. Bob Dylan - Mama You Been On My Mind
27. Dave Van Ronk - Mr. Noah
28. Willie Nelson - Can I Sleep In Your Arms Tonight?
29. Steve Young - That's How Strong My Love is
30. P.J. Harvey - England

31. Sandy Denny and the Strawbs - Sail Away to the Sea
32. Incredible String Band
32. Waylon Jennings - Now Everybody Knows

No comments: