Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20 2011

1. Tom Lehrer - Folk Song Army

2. Patsy Cline - I can't help it (if I'm still in love with you)
3. Angels of Light - The Visitor
4. The Handsome Family - Bury me Here
5. Stonewall Jackson - I Washed My Hands in the Muddy Water

6. Odetta - God's Gonna Cut You Down
7. Ray Wylie Hubbard - Polecat
8. Lightnin' Hopkins - Take Me Back baby
9. Uncle tupelo - Still Be Around
10. Pentangle - A Woman Like You

11. Neil Young - Barstool Blues
12. Phosphorescent - Too Sick to Pray
13. Anne briggs - Tangled Man
14. John fahey - Dance of the Inhabitants of the Invisible Clay City of Bladensburg

15. Tim Buckley - Move With Me
16. Napatista - Ghost Town
17. Marissa Nadler -
18. John Martyn - The Easy Blues / Gentle Blues
19. Michael hurley - Loch Lomond/ Molly Malone

20. Charlie Feathers - Two to Choose
21. Introduction
22. Justin Townes Earle - Hard livin'
23. Leon Russell - Manhattan Island Serenade
24. Tom Waits - Union Square
25. Memphis Jug Band - Memphis Shakedown

26. Lee Hazelwood and Ann Margret - Only Mama That'll Walk the Line
27. Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs - Before I Met You
28. Dolly Parton - J.J. Sneed
29. Meg Baird - River Song
29. Linda Perhacs - Porcelain Baked-Over Cast-Iron Wedding
30. Iris Dement and John prine - In Spite of Ourselves

31. Bob dylan - If Not For You
32. Townes Van Zandt - I'll be There In The Morning
33. Louvin Brothers - The River of Jordan
34. Merle haggard - If You Want to be My Woman
35. Waylon jennings - Slow Rolling Low

36. Leonard Cohen - Story of Isaac

No comments: