Thursday, October 23, 2008

September Twenty Sixth

1. Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms
2. Shirley Collins & Davy Graham - Boll, Weevil, Holler
3. Joan Baez - Amazing Grace
4. Nashville Washboard Band - Soldier's Joy
5. Rodriguez - Rich Folk's Hoaz
6. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - West Country Girl
7. Feathers - Ulna
8. The Castanets - We are the wreckage
9. Bob Dylan - Handsome Molly
10. Scott Seskind - Darryl's Song
11. Spenking - Bikee Summer
12. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
13. Louisiana Lou - With My Banjo On My Knee Blues
14. Bjork - Boho Dance
15. Martha Wainwright - These Flowers
16. Mother Folkers - Honey In The Rock
17. Band Of Horses - Part One
18. Chavela Vargas - La Llorona
19. Harry Jackson - Roundup Coot
20. Mountain Goats - Magpie
21. Michelle Shocked - Down On Thomas Street
22. Sandman - Bruised Fruits
23. Marissa Nadler - Lily, Henry & The Willow Trees
24. T. Rex - Slider
25. The Microphones - You'll Be In The Air
26. Vic Chesnutt - Wallace Stevens
27. Nico - Chelsea Girls
28. Little Wings - Boom!
29. Vetiver - Farther On
30. Beck - Hollow Log
31. Jack Elliot & Derroll Adams - Arkansas

2 comments:

Daniel McDonald said...

Thanks for putting these up, you're amazing. Could you give me some of the lists so I could help you out?

Marika said...

I know I'm amazing.
I'll bring the lists next week if you bring my Brock-Broido book back to me.