Thursday, October 23, 2008

September Nineteenth

1. Six Organs Of Admittance - Hazy SF
2. Joni Mitchell - California
3. David Johansen - Darling Do You Remember Me
4. Calexico - Panic Open String
5. Tunng - Secrets
6. Cisco Houston - The Dying Cowboy
7. Espers - Mansfield and Cyclops
8. T. Rex - Child Star
9. Last Forever - Who'll Water My Flowers
10. John Jacob Niles - Go Away From My Window
11. Eva Cassidy - Early Morning Rain
12. Califone - Wingbone
13. Holy Modal Rounders - Cocaine Blues
14. Todd Snider - Enjoy Yourself
15. Lulubelle & Scutty - I Wish I Was a Single Girl Again
16. Fiery Furnaces - I Wish I Was Single Again
17. Mike Seeger & Peggy Seeger - Bought Me A Cat
18. The Incredible String Band - No Sleep Blues
19. Eric Anderson - Woman, She Was Gentle
20. Vashti Bunyan - Where I Like To Stand
21. Patsy Cline - Strange
22. Ian & Sylvia - Un Canadien Errant
23. Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
24. Roger Green - Both Of Us
25. Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
26. MIJ - Never Be Free
27. Karen Dalton - Something On Your Mind
28. Nick Drake - Cello Song
29. Fred Neil - Cynic rust pete fred john raga
30. Panda Bear - Comfy In Nautica

No comments: