Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

1. John lee Hooker - Rock House Boogie
2. Kris kristofferson - Stoney Cold Ground
3. Johnny Cash - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
4. Jimmie Rodgers - I'm Free From The Chain Gang Now
5. Jana Hunter - You Will Take it and You Will Like It

6. Loudon Wainwright III - Central Square Song
7. Linda Perhacs - Delicious
8. Jack Elliott - Dink's Song
9. Bill Callahan - Invitation to Ratiocination
10. Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs - You put Me On My Feet

11. Donovan - Joe bean's Theme
12. Billy Joe Shaver - I been to Georgia on a fast Train
13. Walter Horton - We Gonna Move to Kansas City
14. Freddie King - Sugar Sweet
15. Tim Buckley - Moulin Rouge
16. Uncle Tupelo - Still Be Around

17. Neil Young - Pushed it Over The End
18. Hayes Carll - Girl Downtown
19. Woody Guthrie - Why, oh Why?
20. The Cave Singers - Cold Eye
21. C.O.B. - Serpent' Kiss

22. Fred neil - Looks Like Rain
23. Dolly parton - The Bargain Store
24. The Handsome Family - I Know You Are There
25. Hoyt Axton - Mary Makes Magic

26. Furry Lewis - Old Blue
27. Muddy Waters - My Home is in the Delta
28. Willie Nelson - Georgia On My Mind
29. Taj Mahal - Give Your Wman What She Wants
30. Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy Of Gold

31. Pentangle - Let No Man Steal Your Thyme
32. Sandy Denny & Fotheringay - The Ballad of Ned Kelly
33. Casey Neill - Old Father Hudson

No comments: