Sunday, November 7, 2010

1. The Fugs - I Couldn't Get High
2. Lee Hazelwood - Summer Wine
3. The Holy Modal Rounders - Football Blues
4. Merle haggard - I'll Always Know
5. Arlo Guthrie - Hobo's Lullaby
6. Vashti Bunyan - Wishwanderer's Song
7. Big Mama Thornton - Wade in the Water
8. Doc Watson - Nashville Pickin'
9. Old and In The Way - Till the end of the world Come's Around
10. Dezurik Sisters - I left Her Standing There
11. Michael Hurley - Grand Canyon Line
12. Paper Bird - Jesus + Arizona
13. Kris Kristofferson - Smokey Put the Sweat on Me
14. Woody Guthrie - Will You miss me?
15. Bonnie Prince Billy - Cursed Sleep
16. Willie Nelson - She's Not For You
17. Nico - I'll keep it With Mine
18. Bob Dylan and the Band - Yazoo Street Scandal
19. Waylon Jennings - I'm a Ramblin' Man
20. Howlin' Wolf - Built For Comfort
21. Iron & Wine - Carousel
22. Jimmie Rodgers - Roll Along, Kentucky Moon
23. Queen Bee - Cheeks Like Bearclaws
24. Taj Mahal - Happy to Be Just Like I Am
25. Loretta Lynn - Cry Cry Cry
26. Gram Parsons - Cry One More Time
27. Hoyt Axton - I Don't Know Why I Love You
28. John Fahey - Sun Gonna Shine Through My Back Door Someday
29. Six organs of Admittance - Black Wall
30. Cleoma Falcon - It's a Sin to Tell A Lie
31. David Crosby - Song With No Words
32. Ralph McTell - Sleeping Birch and Weeping Willow
33. Madeline - Sleeping Dogs Lie
34. Marissa Nadler - In The Time of the Lorry Low
35. Tom Rush - Black Magic Gun
36. Cat Stevens - Trouble
27. Carter Family - The Fate of Dewey lee

No comments: