Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26, 2010

1. Taj Mahal - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
2. Carter Family - My Little Home In Tennessee
3. Holy Modal Rounders - Fishin' Blues
4. Willie Nelson - On The Sunny Side of the Street
5. Koerner Ray and Glover - Goin' To Th Country
6. Lee Hazelwood - We all Make The Flowers Grow
7. Kris Kristofferson - I got a Life of My Own
8. Waylon Jennings - Sick and Tired
9. Pete Seeger - God Bless The Grass
10. Gram Parsons - Cry One More Time
11. Freddie King - My credit Didn't Go Through
12. Bob Dylan - Send a Message To Mary
13. Mavis Staples - This Little light of Mine
14. Loretta Lynn - Rated X
15. Hank Williams - Crazy Heart
16. Espers - Flaming Telepaths
17. Tammy Wynette - Greeber than The Grass We Laid On
18. Jimmie Rodgers - Mother Queen Of My heart
19. Vashti Bunyan - Train Song
20. Tom Rush - Lullaby
21. Tim Buckley - Love From Room 109 at the Islander (On Pacific Coast Highway)
22. Neil Young - I Believe in You
23. Lightnin Hopkins - Seems Funny Baby
24. John Fahey - Raga Called Pat Part I
25. Crap Eye - One Morning At The Break of Day
26. Charley Patton - Lord, I'm Discouraged
27. Joan Baez - A Simple Twist of Fate
28. Kath Bloom - I Wanna Love
29. Blue Moon, Yellow Sky
30. Donovan - Starfish on the Toast
31. Flying Burrito Brothers - Juanita
32. Tom Paxton - Bishop Cody's LAst Request
33. Merle Haggard - Okie From Muskogee

No comments: