Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010

1. Vetiver - Circle Round The Sun
2. Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash - Mountain Dew
3. Roy Rogers - Cowboy Night Herd Song
4. Jana Hunter - Bird
5. Patrick Wolf - Night train
6. Daniel Hicks - Untitled Six
7. Syd Barrett - Octopus
8. Bill Fay - Omega Day
9. Doc Watson - Hang Your Head in Shame
10. Taj Mahal - Nobody's Business But My Own
11. Reverend Gary Davis - It's a Long Way to Tipperary
12. Arlo Guthrie - I'm Going Home
13. Elizabeth Cotten - When I'm Gone
14. Peter LaFarge - Trail to Mexico
15. Ray Wylie Hubbard - This Mornin' I am Born Again
16. Bright Black Morning Lights - We Share a Blanket with the owl
17. Townes Van Zandt - Snake Song
18. Isengrind - How Deep is the Mud
19. Pete Seeger - IF You Miss me At The Back of The Bus
20. ClarenceAshley - The Coo Coo Bird
21. Tim Buckley - The Train
22. Mia Doi Todd - River of Life/ The Yes Song
23. Mavis Staples - On My Way
24. Peter Walker - 102nd Psalm
25. Alexander Tucker - The Patron Saint of Troubled Men
26. Tom Rush - Rockport Sunday
27. Son House

No comments: