Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3 2009

Old Folk Tunes & New Year's Blues

1. Simon Finn - Very Close Friend
2. Tiny Tim - Tiptoe Through the Tulips
3. Donovan - New years Resolution (Donovan's Celtic Jam)
4. The Holy Modal Rounders - Fishing Blues
5. Patsy Montana - My Poncho Pony
6. Elizabeth Cotten - Freight Train
7. Kurt Vile - Slow Talkers
8. Ed Askew - Mr. Dream
9. Kris Kristofferson - Blame it on The Stones
10. Wooden Wand and the Sky High Band - Mother Midnight
11. Tim Buckley - So Lonely
12. Tom Bresseau - Everybody Knows Empty Houses Are Lonely
13. Fire on Fire - Amnesia
14. Howlin' Wolf - I Asked Her For Water (She Brought me Gasoline)
15. Silver jews - New orleans
16. John jacob Niles - Turtle Dove
17. Maureeny Wishfull - Another Winter, Another Spring
18. The Incredible String Band - Lover Man
19. Neil Young - One of These Days
20. Willie Nelson - Sad Songs and Waltzes
21. Tiny Vipers - Campfire Resemblence
22. The Lovin' Spoonful - Darling Be Home Soon
23. Towns Van Zandt - Rexes Blues
24. The Woods - Holes
25. Doc Watson - Doc's Guitar
26. Islaja - Peter P
27. Charley Patton - Saddle My Pony
28. Mariee Sioux - Bundles
29. Flying Burrito Brothers - We've Got to Get Ourselves Together
30. John Fahey - I'm Gonna Do All I Can For My Lord

No comments: