Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

1. Rufus Wainwright - One Man Guy
2. The Holy Modal Rounders - Football Blues
3. Tod Snyder - Play a Train Song
4. Buffy Sainte-Marie - Universal Soldier
5. Diane Cluck - I'm Yr Here I Am
6. Laura Veirs - Wrecking
7. B. Fleck, M. Marshal & E. Meyer - Old Tyme
8. Davy Graham and Shirley Collins - Reynardine
9. No Unconquered Wyoming - Golden Spools
10. Josephine Foster - Hominy Grits
11. Joni Mitchell - You Turn Me On, I'm a Radio
12. Neil Young - I Believe in You
13. Phosphorescent - My Dove, My Lamb
14. Devendra Banhart - Korean Dogwood
15. Boyd Rice and Friends - Down In The Willow Garden
16. Pete Seeger - Beans, Bacon, and Gravy
17. Elizabeth Cotten - Jesus Lifted Me
18. Debusk - Weaver Family - Glory To The Lamb
19. Bonnie Prince Billy - Beware Your Only Friend
20. Fred Neil - Handful of Gimme
21. Harry Tuft - Pretty Sarrow
22. Karen Dalton - Everytime I Think of Freedom
23. Damien Rice - Elephant
24. Vic Chesnutt - Wallace Stevens
25. RIo en Medio - Kill The Messenger
26. Simon and Garfunkle - Leaves That Are Green
27. The Finches - June Carter Cashes
28. Tom Rush - Child's Song
29. Akron/Family - Gone Beyond
30. Bon Iver - The Wolves

No comments: