Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29th

1. Fionn Regan - Hey Rabbit
2. The Holy Modal Rounders - Soldier's Joy
3. Diane Cluck - My Virtue is gone, Hurray! Hurray!
4. The Fugs - Nothing
5. Dungen - Sun And Rain
6. Simon & Garfunkel - El Condor pasa (If I Could)
7. Jolie Holland - You're Not Satisfied
8. Shirley and Dolly Collins - Ca' the Yowes
9. Linda Perhacs - Call of the River
10. Cat Stevens - Rubylove
11. Joan Baez - All My Trials
12. Bonnie Prince Billy - I'm Loving The Street
13. Mason Jennings - Birds Flying Away
14. Ida - Late Blues
15. Devendra Banhart - Houses
16. Ukelele Loki - Lullaby
17. Cat Power - Colors And The Kids
18. Jack Elliott - Hey Mr. Railroad Man
19. The Haba Haba Group - Kijom, Kijom
20. Othar Turner - When I lay My Burden Down
21. Reverend Gary Davis - If I had My Way
22. Mississippi John Hurt - Wise, Follish Virgins (Tender Virgin)
23. Alela Diane - Oh! My Mama
24. Malvina Reynolds - Love is Something
25. Fire on Fire - Sirocco
26. The Olivia Tremor Control - I Can Smell The Leaves
27. Love - Andmoreagain
28. Odetta - Jack Of Diamonds
29. Billy Bragg and Wilco - Jesus Christ For President
30. Leonard Cohen - Fingerprints

No comments: